CommandantDoucheCommandantDouche

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

All 178 art Reviews

The words meant for you Page 1 The words meant for you Page 1

Your words and art are of great help. Thank you.

Main Character Main Character

I was wondering when you'd finally decide to post this here.
Looks pretty neat overall, but your colors are kind of dull, it looks washed off.

Love Love

Truly inspiring. Thank you. Really, for everything you do.

Samurai Ak-47 Samurai Ak-47

I liked that reference to MGS2 in the flag.

Pretty solid art, you're talented man.

MAKO-CHAN in Doodle Zone MAKO-CHAN in Doodle Zone

I really wish your character will get as popular as Zone-tan someday.

MAKOMEGA responds:

Hope the gid of the internet hear you, i will be pround of Mako-chan c:

Sexy Sunday 01 Sexy Sunday 01

Your colors are kinda dull, try aiming for something brighter, it's seems a bit washed down and it's not very enjoyable for the eye. But heh, it's good.

KazamiKeitaro responds:

Thank you so much for the review. I'll practice more in photoshop so that it will be better next time.

Devil Girl Melana Devil Girl Melana

It's glowing so hard my screen is overheating. I was missing you, I freaking love your art style so much. Pretty solid work as usual

Wabaki88 responds:

Oh thank you!

Hazy Day Hazy Day

It really looks like she has a bulge.. I'm not really willing to make an in-depth review of this but everything beside the face is wrong, her proportions are a mess, the shape of her breasts is.. I can't even put it into words.. The background seems flat, it also looks like it's separated from the character, excuse my poor english, but what I mean is, she's not inside the place you've drawed, she just there, and there just happens to have a background behind her. I know it's a recurring thing in visual novels the two elements really don't fit well here.
Writting is also an important thing when it comes to visual novel, you should work on that too, try to get something more singular and original, something with a bit of individuality instead of just applying to your visual novel the stereotypical elements of anything that is animu ever. The shy moe timid kawaii girl makes a character completely unhuman and unlikeable, since it leads to her always reacting in the same predictive way.

I don't want to sound or be harsh, or to demotivate you, because I know how uncouraging receiving a bad critique can be, but you really have a lot of work to do, you have potential, you draw pretty good, but you need to improve, study anatomy, or just take exemple over other things and try to learn something from it by analyzing it.
Play Katawa Shoujo, try to see if it inspire you and helps you developing your character instead of aiming for a stereotypical personnality that is unrelatable and that not many will enjoy. Put some more effort into what you're doing, even if it takes time, because that's how you get better. Try to put more details in it too, makes it enjoyable, put some colors.

KazamiKeitaro responds:

Thank you very much for the review. it's a first for me to receive a long response. so really, Thank you.

i know i still have a long way to go and i need a lot of practice, but i won't be discouraged. i already made it through my first month of taking drawing seriously. :)

ah yes, the sister stereotype is my fave, sorry about that, but i will be sure to branch out to other characters in my future drawings. i did play Katawa Shoujo and it was really great. i still remember all the mix emotions i felt playing it.

i'm really reluctant to buy color makers since i'm trying to save up for a drawing tablet so that i can go digitally and do colors. so black and white is the only option for me for now.

Sukey Sukey

So avant-garde !

Finding your place Finding your place

Your art makes me happy.